Love my mom♥
I think everyone has the problem of finding the absolute perfect pair of jeans. Yesterday me and my mom went to visit the shop Vanessa Cardui in Oslo, and they had the most amazing jeans I’ve ever worn! They are by Pieszak, and they are amazing. Both my mom and I can wear them, and it fits perfectly to both of us.
The zippers on the bottom are also so gorgeous, I love how it makes the entire look of the jeans.
Have you tried out jeans from this brand?
Bows will always be cute.
I don’t think bows ever went out of style, but I do think it’s important to make the bow cute enough, and don’t make too much out of it. I just received this adorable top from Chiquelle today, and I think the bow here is perfect. The lace makes it adorable, and it’s just big enough for you to clearly see it’s there. You can get it HERE.
Also the adorable pastel bracelets makes a soft and cute look. You can get some like them here.
What do you think of bows?
When I was taking the rosepicture together with Kurt Evensen, he also took som portrait pictures as well. This is one of them. I love the way he captured the colors in the way he did, and I think it’s amazing to see how a person can make photography like this with a simple camera.
So huge thanks to Kurt for this as well!
Do you like these kind of pictures?
Many of you have been asking for my everyday makeup, and what I use so now it’s time for me to tell you all! All the makeup I’m using is by Bobbi Brown, and there are links under each picture to buy the product.
1. First thing I use is an eye cream. 2. My absolute must have, a primer which also moisturizes a lot.
3. Long-Wear foundation. This one I use in the T-zone to keep my skin from looking shiny. 4. Skin foundation. This I use in the rest of the face. Both my foundations are in the color “Warm Ivory”
5. Corrector to cover up the dark under my eyes. I use the Light Bisque 6. concealer and powder to put on top of the corrector to make the look natural. This one is in the color Pale Yellow.
1. What I can’t go a day without is my eyebrow pencil. I have it in the color Grey.
2. An eyeshadow I use for my brows as well if I’m one day not happy with my brows, also in Grey.
3. The base for my eyelids, all up to the brows. It’s in the color Ivory. Next I use number 5.
5. Long-Wear cream eyeshadow which I use on the lid over the entire ball of the eye. This one is in the color named Sandy Gold.
4. And then it’s the eyeshadow I use in the outer corner of the lid, and it’s called Taupe.
6. Last for my eyes is my eyeliner in the color Chocolate Shimmer Ink.
7. My powder, in the color Soft Sand.
8. Bronzing powder in the color Golden Light
9. Last but not least, my blush in the color Coral.
I also need my eyelash curler and mascara everyday. Currently I’m using Masterpiece Max from MaxFactor, but usually I use Doll Eyes from Lancôme.
And then I’m finally done! Last is just my perfumes, and at the moment I’m using Lady Million from Paco Rabanne. I love it so much, the perfect sweet strawberryscent. Since my bestfriend got the men’s perfume 1 million from Paco Rabanne (I’m sold to guys wearing this), I’ve loved it, so I was super happy when I found the one for girls!
Hope you guys liked it!
You can get everything HERE.
Do you use any of these products?